Sunday, October 5, 2008

My Birthday Weekend!

My 24th birthday is tomorrow and so therefore we have been celebrating all weekend in proper fashion. Friday night Jordan took me to PF Changs and I ate some yummy sweet and sour chicken! Saturaday, Jordan, my dad, and the Wright clan all went to the game, while mom and I spent the day shopping and hanging my picture frames above my couch. That evening we went to eat at Hog Haus with my parents, they have my favorite salad called: Hog Haus salad with the honey balsamic. I spent the evening with friends at Fog Horns. We had so much fun with our friends and just laughing, I miss being able to do this often. I loved seeing my dear friend Marietta, and she greatly helped me position my rug in my living room! Thanks Mar! 

2 comments:

Garrett and Stephanie Peters said...

I am glad you had a great birthday weekend! P.S. I would love for you to post the pictures that you got put up this weekend! :) Thanks! Oh, and I started to update my blog again because you and etta inspired me! love ya!

Garrett and Stephanie Peters said...

I thought that I posted, but I guess it didn't work!
1) I am glad you had a great birthday weekend!!
2) I would love you to post a picture of the pictures you and your mom put up this weekend!
3) I HAVE a blog sis! AND you and etta have inspired me to keep it updated! SO I better get added to your blogger list! :)
4) i love you sis!