Monday, October 13, 2008

Marriage Prayers...



This weekend I went to Conway to celebrate the upcoming Swann wedding with my friend Megan. Megan is marrying Justin in November and this weekend was the beginning of all the fun showers and events to come. I got to spend time with dear friends and my family. I even got to see my brother which was great! I ate at Stoby's my favorite place in Conway and had dinner with great fellowship. I miss all of these girls as they know my heart and how to make me laugh. It was so fun to see everyone in Conway and to see all the goodies that Meg got to help start their life together. This couple is amazing and I'm excited to join them in this journey to their wedding day! I love them both dearly and pray blessings over their marriage. I ask all that read my blog to pray for marriages. Pray against the enemy trying to tear them apart and pray for us newlyweds as we learn how to be married. It is hard and scary and I see Satan working all the time. Thanks for fighting with prayers a spiritual battle that is tearing through God's people! I give thanks for my husband as he stayed in Fayetteville all weekend (he did not like me not here, haha). He had to work, but also had some guys over and spent time with them. He cleaned our house, even the bathrooms-I couldn't believe it! I'm thankful for this man and am glad to be back with him today! 

1 comment:

marietta said...

Nice post. Too bad mine will be better because I took pictures.... Oh, and I left my cell phone at home today bestie. Oops!