The first weekend in March Jordan and I went with his parents to Vegas and it was such a fun, refreshing trip! Cooper stayed with his Nana and Joe Joe and not sure he missed us a bit. We flew out Friday afternoon, got to the Venetian and went to see Faith Hill and Tim McGraw in concert. It was wonderful to see them together and I LOVED the small atmosphere of this show.
Sat. Morning we woke up and the boys went to play golf and the girls enjoyed a quiet breakfast in bed before facials at the Spa, Canyon Ranch at the Venetian-perfect morning for this momma! I'm a morning person, but these days my mornings are spent chasing Cooper :) not reading or drinking coffee or watching GMA :)
We joined the guys for a lunch at the golf course and it was my favorite meal and perfect atmosphere-gorgeous weather!!!
Pat and I walking through the Wynn flower gardens before going to explore the Venetian shops.
our fabulous room!!! Such a fun quick trip!
So thankful for parents to love us and enjoy spending time with us on fun trips! People in Vegas are super nice to a 30 week prego!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment