Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter 2013

Easter fun began yesterday with a visit from Nana and Joe Joe. They spoiled Cooper with a Cars basket and a cookie (that mello is trying to steal in this pic) happiest kid around here! 

 We all had a great morning at church celebrating our RISEN KING! I say "all" with happiness because normally Cooper screams at the church building once he sees it, this morning he walked in like a big boy! Then we did our Easter lunch with the Hartnesses and Rays and the Hills with little visits :) 

The kids loving the spill proof bubbles-a brilliant person made these! 
 Excuse this family photo. I think Jordan's eyes are shut-being a month away from delivery is just not very photogenic, but this baby's grin is priceless! 
 having fun with the toys in his easter basket


 waiting to go "find" eggs, more like "gather" eggs, but oh well :)

 we got to go see Max and Gideon before easter dinner, then Amy got to pop over and join us for a visit. 
KK and Gramma are on their way up right now for a fun next 3 days of playing with Cooper!! He's such a lucky boy to have family that loves him so much-it fills my heart. I cried and cried just singing praises to our King this morning-I'm so thankful for this day and the hope that He brings in this world. Thank you Lord for your Son and his gift of eternal life!!!!

No comments: