Friday, December 14, 2012

BOY oh BOY!

Our little world is getting more and more fun with another boy! We are excited and just loved getting to watch him yesterday. Cooper is going to love having a buddy, I already pray for a sweet strong friendship for them. This little guy right now has a kidney that is a little bigger and might resolve itself. I guess most of the time it does, but I'm praying for complete healing of this issue. We will check on it again later on but as for now it's trusting God with his health and the perfect body He gives him!

We texted this pic to Jordan's family and our friends :) we did the same thing to share Cooper's gender



Profile



Face and scratching his head



Little feet



I found this frame at War Eagle in oct and gave it to my parents yesterday. My kids call them Nana and Papa. My mom came up to get Cooper and I and my dad surprised us too! We came down early for a Christmas weekend and Jordan will head down today!!




Mom and I got to do some shopping yesterday and I got to show them where I work. My brother Luke is having ACL surgery right now so I pray that goes smoothly. Fun weekend ahead with our Pruett family!!!

No comments: