Monday, December 3, 2012

1st Weekend in Dec

Each weekend for this month is filled with lots of fun! We stayed home this week and gosh did I love it! Friday night was my annual work Christmas party and this year they took us to the spa and dinner!!! It was up in Bentonville at East Meets West. I received a massage and pedicure and hours of laughter with co-workers!












Sat. And Sunday was spent just playing at home! The weather was gorgeous so lots of time outside and with our doors open. We also decided to start the process of turning the guest room into Cooper's big boy room. I had a moment of tears as we began switching him over. Cannot believe he's getting this big so fast and that we are awaiting a new one to our family, very thankful for our blessings!!!








No more living room playpen or "Cooper's Castle" as we called it. He busted out of it the other day so it was time for it to be put up.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: