My co-worker Alison made our entry sign and Cooper's giraffe is from his Papa
I figured most kids can eat animal crackers, so I had a basket with green grass and the animals in it.
I used my Cricut for all banners and decided to leave "Cooper's Castle" in the living room, which was a hit.
lots of toys for kids and adults, we had most of this stuff since we spend all of our days outside per Cooper's request
I had a sunscreen station, but since a storm came through and the temp was 74 and overcast
Instead of his monthly pics, which all seemed to be bad, I decided to do "Cooper's Wild Adventures" with pics throughout the whole year
I ordered his hat off Dainty Couture from Etsy
Cake from Rick's and they did such a great job!
Cookies were made by Holly Thomas and they were so cute and so good!!!!
Cooper loves graham crackers, gold fish, and nilla wafers so we had these to snack on too.
We had water and milks, since that's all Cooper can drink that's all his guests drank
Cooper loves bananas so I had to add ice cream with bananas
Cooper's sweet shirt was made by the Carol Shadrach!! She did such a great job, I loved it!
I used a lot of stuff I had and just had so much fun getting this together. My momma was a great help too! She came up a couple of days before to help me get everything together and what a big help she was! I enjoyed doing this so much and then watching Cooper have so much fun with his friends was the cherry on top!
No comments:
Post a Comment