Cooper has done great and I think I've decided the sun hurts his eyes, it's not the ocean or sand. When he wears his sunglasses or it's shady he's all over the place!
Tonight is a low key evening at home with burgers :)

Our Walmart stash for 13 people!

Cookie at the beach

Date night!

The cutest, most appropriate shirt for Cooper!

We ran into the Shad brothers: spencer and Clark!

My little shark

Just too cute


We had a quick rain shower so we moved our fun to the balcony today! Cooper had so much, it was the most I've heard him laugh!!!

And just an "ahhh" moment! Love love love the ocean!

I'm also reading Jennie Allen's Anything and it's sharpening and challenging my heart and mind for this life. Great read as I have to time pray and sit with God instead of in my busy daily routine, thankful for the timing of the lessons I'm being stretched in!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment