Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Here we go C-Man!!!

Getting all settled in to meet our son!!!!
Tonight both of our parents were here, the Hartnesses and the Rays to help fill our evening with laughter and joy as we wait for Cooper. I ate a delicious salad, pizza and Gatorade to rev up for tomorrow! Now I'm watching the ESPY awards in this uncomfortable bed that hurts worse than any contraction. Hoping to get a few naps in throughout the night :) thank you for so many prayers and thoughts as we enter this new season!!!














Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

kate said...

LOVE the picture of Jordan carrying all of the stuff...crazy how much us new mommys need! I am giddy with excitement for today, and I absolutely can't wait to come meet C-Man!!! Love you!

SarahB said...

OMG, I love that picture of Jordan. HILARIOUS. Can't wait to see that cute boy's face! Love you guys!

Casey Calder said...

Jordan is being such a dutiful husband! Good luck, we're all thinking about ya!

Casey