Saturday, July 23, 2011

Cooper's 1st week

In Cooper's first week we have learned so much about one another! I'm enjoying every moment with him and just love kissing his sweet face. He had his 1st doctor's appt, went to target, newborn photos, playtime on his mat, meeting lots of dear friends, 1st all nighter :) and many first looks of love to me and his dad! We love him so much and are enjoying this time with him as a little bitty fella :)

Resting between photos at his photo shoot





Playing kissie face w his dad. He would just grin and open his mouth, so cute!





1st target trip, one of many little guy!


I do plan to sum up our hospital stay and have photos once I can get everything on the computer and time to write it out. More for my memory than your need to read it :)

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: