Today my mom popped up for the day to spend one more day with me and to love on this belly of mine:) She helped me with the last touches on his nursery and it is completely finished now! She took me to panera, our favorite, and to get a much needed pedicure. I'm so excited and overwhelmed with joy that we are to this point that he could come any day. We are under the two week mark and just cruising along. I'm anxious for him to come, but I think he finds it nice and cozy in there and isn't in too much of rush.
Enjoy the tour!!!
This weekend we were blessed to receive a video camera from our Wright parents and really feel like we are entering the world of being parents now, ha! We visited the Botanical Gardens in Fayetteville, hung out with the Rays, had church, ate pancakes, and relaxed as my lovely swollen feet seem to just want to stick around :) I'm feeling good besides this and am so thankful! I have my last 4 days of work this week, quite proud of myself for working up to 39 weeks pregnant and thankful my body has allowed me to do so as I love my job! Jordan has enjoyed a day of golf with the fellas, and yesterday did some yard work, he is so good at making it look awesome!
Have a good week! :)
4 comments:
It's just perfect!! Miss you all and cannot wait to meet your precious son!!
Love it, Amber! You are SO close! I can't wait to hear your story, and see Cooper! What a lucky little guy he is!
Oh My!! I just got even MORE excited reading this post and (virtually) viewing Coop's room, agian. Goodness, I cannot wait to hold and love on my little "nephew!"
Amber, both you and the nursery look amazing!! I think you and my sister-in-law are only about a week apart. She's due the 30th...we are are anxiously waiting!
Post a Comment