This past Sunday my parents' church hosted a baby shower for me and it was wonderful! I had such a great time and it was fun to visit with women who have truly seen me grow up and now celebrate Cooper with me. I'm humbled by their generosity and love for our family.
The wonderful hostesses:
Nana, me and Cooper :)
Along with a wonderful baby shower we got to spend time with both of our families which is so special to us! Probably the last time they will see me without Cooper in my arms, such a fun thought!
Uncle Luke:
Poppa Joe:
And our wonderful Wright family! Kendyl has now moved back to NYC and we miss her so much already! Can't wait for her nephew to meet her!
I've found that after a busy weekend I don't recooperate quickly and have spent most of the week tired, but today have felt back to normal and I like it! Less than a month to go till we get to meet him :)
No comments:
Post a Comment