So some how I have hurt my wrist that I broke when I was in 8th grade. Not sure what happened, I'm sure I lifted something I shouldn't have. But when I realized I'm in pain when I pick up my dog and that we are moving soon and I have no time for a bummed wrist I went to the doctor to find out I have damaged the cartilage basically sprained my wrist so, this is my new best friend - so ugly but feels so good :)
you don't know how you hurt it in 8th grade?!?! I vividily remeber a big trip & fall onto the Russellville basketball court as you were being announced... unless it's a different wrist. But I thot I would remind you of your most fabulous entrace! Happy Thursday!
2 comments:
Bless your heart! No fun! Hope it heals quickly!! =)
you don't know how you hurt it in 8th grade?!?! I vividily remeber a big trip & fall onto the Russellville basketball court as you were being announced... unless it's a different wrist. But I thot I would remind you of your most fabulous entrace! Happy Thursday!
Post a Comment