Friday, March 19, 2010

I just liked this :)

My mother in law showed me this new blog and this lady had written this and I really liked it! Enjoy and have a great day and weekend :)

Today I am comfortable in my skin. Oh joy, it feels great to like where I am at. Today I am not a victim who is subjected to a lifetime of dieting, but rather I am a joyful happy person choosing healthy and nutritious foods. I am that.

Today I feel at peace with the world and all of it’s inhabitants. I would like to infect everyone that I meet with this feeling, so that we can stop focusing on what we are not and where we are lacking. Lets focus more on what we are and where we have strength.

I am that, all of that and that and that.

Tomorrow? Well I really don’t know what tomorrow will bring but I guess I will be that too. There is a peace in that at least.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: