Today is one of my best friend's birthday! Welcome to the world of 25 Marietta!!!!! You are a great friend, so fun and so talented when it comes being crafty!
Here is Marietta, my lovely friend!

She helped me redo my furniture...the start, sanding

painted and sanding marks on them

finished


coffee table back in living room


bottom of table, I think I need to stain the top dark brown? Marietta is such a great friend and I'm so thankful for all of her help. I wish her the best birthday ever and can't wait to celebrate in Dallas for our girls' weekend, whoo hoo!!!!

I ask you to pray for my dear friend Erin Conner who is pregnant and has been in the hospital since Friday due to her having bad esophagus pain and not being able to keep down food. She has been in Conway since Friday and they are wanting to move her to UAMS, please pray for her, Ethan her little baby boy in her belly and her husband Craig as they go through this situation. We need her eating and for safety of this belly. Thanks for adding her to your prayer list, my heart is anxious as I wait to get updates about her.
2 comments:
Oh you're so sweet! I was wondering when the furniture was going to make it's debut! LOVE it! [and it looks even better in person!]
Wow, thanks for sharing about Erin. I will be praying!! And the furniture looks fabulous. Marietta does have great taste! I can't wait to see your beautiful home in person! Love you...
Post a Comment