Monday, February 3, 2014

Pruett Family Christmas

Christmas with our Pruett family was the weekend after because Luke and Brooklyn were on their honeymoon the weekend before. We had so much fun celebrating with our new family members this year!!! We opened gifts, had a beautiful lunch, and then took Cooper to see Frozen. 

I can't believe how blessed we are to have such wonderful family for our boys, that's really the best gift we have! 







Jordan and I had a New Year's Eve dinner at Bordinos and then went skiing with lots of our friends. Sadly, after that we have said goodbye to two of our family members: Papa Harvey-Pat's dad, and my Uncle Alvin. This week is already starting off odd with our snow day and continues this really unpredictable season we are in. Here's to 2014 and finding blessings the ride no matter what comes our way! 

(I've gotten really bad at taking photos with my phone and then I just upload them to shutter fly and not my computer so I miss out on a lot for my blog-going to work on that!)

No comments: