Sunday, November 17, 2013

Brooks is 6 months!



oh my sweet Brooks baby is already 6 months! It really is so fast watching him grow and I am just smitten with him. He couldn't be more different than Coop and yet my heart loves him just the same. 
He weighs right over 17lbs. 
He is 29 inches tall! off the charts for length (crazy)
He is wearing 6-12 or 9 months clothing
size 2-3 diapers
is eating 2 "meals" a day and nurses the others
has had peas, carrots, sweet potatoes, green beans, bananas, and apples-loves it all-this baby loves to eat! 
he sleeps like a champ and is so easy going. if he is upset, something is wrong. he has his 2 bottom teeth. 
he daily continues to get stronger and for that I am so grateful! 

Our life is really just a lot of fun with him in it. He quickly offers smiles and is a cuddly little guy. He loves his big brother and seems to smile and laugh at him the most. I love being his momma! 

No comments: