Sunday, October 13, 2013

Brooks is 5 months old!



My sweet, sweet Brooks baby is 5 months old and everything about him is just wonderful. He is doing so great and really getting stronger daily! We are now eating cereal, which he loves. He is still nursing and I think ready for foods yet I will wait till our 6 month appt. He is so stinkin close to rolling over both ways, he just gets so mad at himself and I'm ready for him to get it and stop fussing from being so frustrated! He is wearing 6-9 month clothes. He is up 7-8 and down at 7. cereal at 6 before his bedtime nursing. He is still wearing size 2 diapers. He loves playing with Cooper. He is liking his jumper toy, reaching for toys on belly, watching mello and laughing so hard! He is so chill and just a perfect addition to our family. Cooper has really become fond of him this month and loves kissing his head, saying "good morning baby brooks" and then cuddling in his crib, and cheering him on to roll over. I continue to pray for their friendship and love watching them together. 

since I don't do "monthly" posts for Cooper anymore, my goal is to do one for him soon. :) He's such a fun little boy right now! 

No comments: