Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Cooper

My life is filled with so much joy over this little man. He is really funny, outspoken, creative, strong, rotten and learning lots everyday. I'm so thankful to be his momma and watch him grow. I can't believe he is about to be a big brother and what a good one he will be! I'm so excited to watch these two boys together ;) just some fun cooper pics...
This to some people is a reason to call DHS, but to Cooper he loves it! It allows him freedom for his independent spirit and allows us to help train him on safety when we go for walks!



His buddy Jack from work. These two are so funny together!



I love his grin here


Trying out our new stroller that he is crazy about! I love this thing and all the options it gives me. Cooper really enjoys going for walks in it :)



Testing out little brothers seat



And we are also full of tantrums, "my", and fussing to get our way.



Letting his cars have a ride in the swing



Cooper is 21 mos old and I'm officially 38 wks pregnant-so soon till Brooks gets here and I just can't wait to meet him!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: