Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Father's Day love

Last weekend we had Pops, Gramma and Logan up to visit. We ate delicious food and just had so much fun playing! It was special to celebrate father's day all together and let these Dad's know how wonderful they are. Our day started w church and was cut short bc our smart, growing too fast fella figures out that by screaming at all the babies he gets out of jail free, well church jail and off to hangout w Gramma!

Then lunch at red lobster, a afternoon of golf, yummy dinner and the guys building Cooper his 1st trampoline. He enjoys the one at my work so much!




Melt my heart!!!




Cooper turned 11 mos last Friday, need to get to that post. He has a giant giraffe in his room...



He wakes up every morning wanting to pet it and give him a kiss. It's the funniest morning routine!

He also will grab my hand or whoever will go, and take me to the back door and say "out". This has got to be his 1st real work besides mama and dada! He loves it out there.

I've started the whole weaning process and am in torment of to be excited or sad. I'm both and I'm ok with that.

My momma is coming tomorrow and we are so excited to play with Nana!!! I'm exhausted after my hot yoga, Go Thunder and Happy Tuesday!

- Posted using BlogPress from iPhone

No comments: