Thursday, May 24, 2012

10 months old

Well while at the beach Cooper turned 10 months and it amazes me at how each month seems to get faster and with so many new tricks by this guy. He is constantly learning something new and its awesome!

-the biggest thing is that he is walking! crazy!!!
-he can do the rings, simple puzzles, and match blocks to shapes in the bucket
-he will grab my hand to do something if he needs help
-dada, and nana are said often
-we are switching to size 4 diapers, 12-18 mos. clothes, 4 nursings and 3 meals and solid foods at times to practice.
-he is very curious and always likes to check things out real good before doing something
-loves, loves, loves a bath
-similar routine now
-incisors are in
-likes being outside and plays well in the grass now, enjoys the splash mat we have outside

Life is wonderful with this little guy and I'm so thankful to be his mom. I really love it. I enjoy it too, more than I ever thought. He truly is our greatest blessing and I'm thankful to our God for allowing us to be his parents. It's great!

I'd rather play with this silly sticker mom:
 the best I could do, he just won't stop!!!
 getting our exercise :)

Last night we had a wonderful date night at lake Fayetteville and dinner. This weekend we get to spend time with Pops, Gramma, KK and Logan and are so excited!

No comments: