Thursday, February 16, 2012

Lots of Lovin!

*disclaimer, I get so behind on blogging because for some reason I can't blog from my iphone apps? so if you know how to fix this or have had this before, please help! it's the 1st time for me at my computer and I'm catching up. So catch up with us or just fast forward, whatever :)

VALENTINE'S DAY! 
Jordan and I spent our 1st evening away from Cooper while his parents watched him and it was fun and exciting! We went to a marriage conference and then ate cupcakes and watched the Nolan Richardson Documentary-love huh?? :) He also spoiled me with a starbucks gift card, he loves! 

I have so much love for my family! Being married to a wonderful man has shown me more love and grace than I ever knew possible and has revealed more to me of the depth of God's love for me! He is my shining star and just a wonderful man, gosh I love him! Having Cooper and my crazy amoung of love for him overflows constantly, teaching me yet again of God's love for me as He gave His Son for me! The unconditional love from parents and siblings, humbles me and depicts Christ's love for us and forgiveness of all sins. I'm blessed to have such beautiful love in my life! 


No comments: