Sunday, January 15, 2012

My Cooper 6 Month Memories

Cooper turns 6 months today and I just can't believe it. I never imagined how much joy and fun I would have with my son. I enjoy every moment with him and enjoy watching him grow and change. I'm a bit sad at how fast it goes. Not in a bad way, but I love watching him so much and he changes all the time! He is a content, pleasant, happy child. His laugh is a symphony to my soul and his smile is contagious. This has been a big month for Cooper in his development.

-cooper has his front two bottom teeth
-able to apply pressure on feet and stand with help
-able to sit with someone near. He's to the point that he can sit but once he starts to fall hes down.
-size 3 diapers
-eating all kids of puréed (Earth's Best) Just starting having some for breakfast and at supper he eats 2 small cans and some cereal with fruit in it.
-nurses around 5-6 in the morning, then around 10 before his morning nap, lunch feed, then nurses before his long afternoon nap around 3, then supper at 6. If I need to be out later that night I try to get another nap. He eats supper at 6, bath, then plays till he gets cranky. :) typically, nurses at 7 and is down for the night.
-he rolls both ways and just started to roll in his bed.
-enjoys Elliot his love elephant, his seahorse (from aunt KK) that sings lullabies, balls, his jumper, bounced lounge chair and most of all-laying on his playmat.
-we still use dr. Browns size 2 nipple bottles.
-he is a great traveler and doesn't mind the cars seat
-went to his 1st bowl game.
-I use Hylands teething tablets and gel mostly and a couple times of Tylenol
-he is wearing 6-9 months clothes. No more 3-6 at all!
-he is crazy ticklish and it's so funny when you get him going.
-he has really found Mello this month

We don't go to his 6 month check up for a couple more weeks so I don't have his exact measurements, but on my scale he is 18.4lbs  . lots of fun with our son and we are so thankful to a loving God who blessed us with him to parent!




2 comments:

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

He is such a doll! Glad you all are doing great! Can't believe he is six months!!!

Erin said...

He is just precious Amber!