Monday, November 7, 2011

Hog weekend!!!

This time of year if just wonderful! We had our sweet friends Scott and Val come up and spend the weekend with us and go to a game. Friday night we ha a babysitter and enjoyed supper at Justin and Lauren Davis' house. These guys get together every year for a game and I just love seeing everyone!
*I tried Skinny Girl Sangria and it was ok. Obviously all the sweet syrup stuff was not in it but it wasnt too bad :)

Saturday was so fun! Our Wright family came to town, we ate Lunch with Scott and Val at Hog Haus balcony, I saw Marietta, Stephanie and Megan Matsuyama, we had Landon and Jenny stay the night and I felt my 1st earthquake.

Sunday my parents came up for the day and we took some family photos! Such a great weekend with family and friends!!!!! We are so blessed and am just loving this season of life. Cooper is doing wonderful and I am just so happy loving this baby!

No comments: