Sunday, March 20, 2011

Happy Birthday My Love!

Today I celebrate the most important, wonderful man in my life, my hubby! I'm so excited to have him in my life and thankful to have him as my husband. It's amazing how great he knows me and I just think he is the best man in the WORLD!

We had a day of golf and I cooked him breakfast-French toast, his favorite!

Thankful that Cooper will get to learn from Jordan!!!





And mello played outside all day and just loved it! Great weekend at home, just lovely!

SIDENOTE:
Also, I met with Blaire Perry who will be our photographer for our maternity, newborn, 6 months and 1 year pics of baby Cooper. She is great at her job but also such a wonderful woman! We just visited for 2.5 hours talking about all kinds of things, such a sweet friend too! Her work is great and she is delightful, if you need a newborn photographer in the area you will be missing out to not use her!
WWW.blaireperryphotography.com
My friend Leah has adorable pics of her daughter Campbell and I'm just so excited to work with her!!!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: