Saturday, February 5, 2011

Dining Room Decor!!

Well it has taken me officially almost a year to get my dining room complete but it has been done. With our little one on the way my house projects have become a little more urgent to complete, and this was my 1st one to cross off....here are pics. Before we just had the table and chairs.

I found the best bargains at hobby lobby today. I had the mirror from college and love it here.



Table decor and the other side are mustard candlestick holders.



I got the plates from hobby lobby for $5 a piece when I'd been wanting a set like them from pottery barn for 4 plates for $50, I feel proud of my deal! The plate holders were my grandma's, I loved that woman and her ability to create a comfy home environment!











This was my weekend project. I hope to be able to work on my entry way and curtains at some point before I completely tackle the nursery!!!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: