This weekend we stayed home and I got a visit from my momma. We had so much fun together and found a baby crib and changing table, I'm so in love with it and just so thankful for her being a part of this process! She just piddled and looked with me all day till we found the perfect set. I'm so excited for this little one and we can't wait to see them on Feb. 16th.
Jordan also had a very exciting weekend with one of his customers opening on Friday! I've never seen someone work so hard at something as Jordan does with his job daily. I'm so proud of him and all that he does to be successful. We continue to pray for his customers and new clients as we seek God's provision.
Today has been a day of rest for me and a day of work for Jordan. I'm so thankful for my husband. This week we get to have his Dad up and I get to meet with a few sweet college girls and I'm just thrilled.
Pray you all have a wonderful week!
Baked Southwest Turkey Meatballs
20 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment