I found out Nov. 2nd, election day. I took a test and saw two lines and was like, "oh my gosh they work!", then I ran to Wal-Mart and bought 3 more and all positive :) That evening told Jordan this way...
He was shocked then turned extremely happy. He really is going to be such a loving, fun, teaching, strong father for this little person!
Then that weekend we told the GRANDparents...
"baby"ruth, "grandma's" cookies, and tootsie roll "pop" with a sign that read, "you will be the sweetest grandparents"
My mom originally thought the gift was from Mello, the granddog and then figured it out and freaked out!
The Wright clan took a little longer to catch on to our "secret" and then was shocked followed by tears and joy!
I sent a crew of my dear friends a little picture post card like so..
We had the best time telling our community group, I told Meg with a bottle of Prego Spaghetti sauce, Beard at dinner at Panera, and I told Marietta in the airport on our way to "see Ali" in DC, and have enjoyed every moment of being able to share this fun news.
I haven't been sick at all, praise the Lord, I'm crazy tired but will live the rest of my life tired so it's good practice. It's a season of learning to trust God on a new level and letting go already of this child to His care. We expect to be pruned, molded and changed by this new path in our lives.
7 comments:
Congrats we are so excited for you all! It is such a fun adventure!!!
Yay!!! Congrats!! What a fun and exciting time!
Congratulations!! You guys will be awesome parents!!
I'm glad it's official. I pray your little baby will be as thoughtful and loving as you and as full of life and energy as Jordan. That will be a great combo. Love you!
and by the way, I totally called it...one night like a month ago, I was reading your blog and I just KNEW. I said, "Andy, I know Amber's pregnant." I am always right. I knew Megan was pregnant beforehand, too.
haha "oh my gosh they work!" Congrats!!! That's so exciting!
CONGRATS you two! How exciting! Hope you continue to feel good too!
Post a Comment