This day was so fun learning of all the history of our country. Here are some photos from our day! We went all over and wore ourselves out!
Abraham Lincoln's Top Hat
In this exhibit we got to see the Star Spangled Banner, it was really big and one of my favorite moments
At the WWII monument
His Statue was SO much bigger than I thought
:)
White House: George Washington never lived here, I thought that was sad, he deserved more than anyone being the first president
Nation's Capitol where we did a tour.
Sat. night supper at this amazing French restaurant
Went back to the hotel and relaxed for the rest of the evening. We were supposed to leave at 5:15 Sunday evening and when I checked us in Sunday morning our time changed to 11:40! Worked out great, I got home early and to a clean house, cooked supper and laundry done, what a great husband I have!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment