HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
Jordan and I are blessed with wonderful women in our lives that we can call mom. These women have for years taught us how to love selflessly and how to follow Christ's lead in our lives. I'm honored(and I know Jordan would agree) to have mother in laws that are amazing. We truly appreciate you both and hope you each know how important you are to us! I hope I can be a mom someday that is at least half of what you are!!!
Me and my momma! We are off to the beach Wed. for a fun girls getaway, yeepie!
We love you Pat!!!!
And...I couldn't add a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Beard!!! I love ya lots and hope you had a wonderful 25! I couldn't resist this photo as it was graduation up here too! We have been through so many life transitions together and you are such a dear friend to me. Thanks for always listening and being there no matter what life throws at us! Again, Happy Birthday!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment