Sunday, February 7, 2010

Lovely weekend!

Yesterday, I went to Conway to run with my best friend, Meg, and then went to Stoby's with my high school bible study leader and my best friends Ali and Marietta! SO much fun! Then I spent the afternoon with my mom and dad.

Jordan got to spend the day with his dad at the Razorback game an we won!

Today we are able to have a group of our friends over for supper for the superbowl! I love being able to welcome people into our home!

Here are Lynn and Mello taking a nap on Friday!



This is where I spent my Sunday afternoon reading the 3rd Twilight book!!!!



And all the yummy food! I got to use my Le Creuset to make turkey chili!!


Off on to another good week. This is Lynn's last week of 5 day a week tx, please pray that this removes every spec of cancer in his body! Thanks and love to you all!!!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: