Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A Make-Up Valentine's Date

Well last year when Jordan was in India he had flowers sent to me and the card read that he would not miss another and that he would make it up to me, and he did! He told me the Monday before Valentine's Day that we would spend Friday night going to a dinner and concert that was put on by Northwest Arkansas Healthy Marriages. We feasted on a chocolate fountain, listen to the wonderful artist Michael O'Brian, and learned about "cherishing" and "nourishing" our marriage. We then stayed the night at the Embassy Suites. This was so much fun! I love being in a hotel and the feeling of getting away, but still being close to home was lots of fun! 

Then Sat. I cooked meatloaf and we watched the All-Star NBA games and Sweet Home Alabama, a wonderful night! 

And Sunday was blessed with Jordan not working so we got to spend the whole weekend together, which doesn't occur a lot and I'm so thankful. Jordan definitely made it up to me and we had a blast. 

I know it's just a made up holiday, but I'm glad to have a day to celebrate my relationship with Jordan and with all my friends. Jordan and I are blessed by all of your friendships and love you give to us. Blessings to you! 



No comments: